September 12th, 2016
Architects-in-training are graduates of architecture school on a career path toward becoming a licensed Architect. Important attributes include: Dedication; orientation to client service; excellent people, organizational, and communications skills; proficiency in Revit; ability to work as a member of a team and to work on multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Develop entire sets of production drawings based on sketches or verbal input
- Coordinate architectural drawings with those of consultants
- Review specifications in conjunction with Project Director
- Make design decisions based on codes, constructability and functionality,
- Plan project tasks
- Coordinate and lead (if appropriate) production team
- Assist project architect with project administration from schematic through construction administration
- Develop technical level design concepts and details
- Meet schedules.
- BIM Modeling