September 12th, 2016
BIM Modelers may be graduates of a technical school or will have some architectural background. They may or may not be on a career path toward becoming a licensed Architect. Important attributes include: Dedication; orientation to client service; excellent people, organizational, and communications skills; proficiency in Revit; ability to work as a member of a team and to work on multiple projects at a fast pace.
- Experience working with Revit 2012 or newer.
- Knowledge and coordination of architectural building components and systems.
- Experience in multi-discipline collaboration
- Knowledge and familiarity of architectural drawing practices and standards
- Will be responsible for assisting in the development of Revit models
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a group setting towards timely completion of tasks.
- Ability to QC your own work and maintain office standards
- Have an eye for graphic presentation and drawing composition
- BIM Modeling