The Project Coordinator role manages document production and processes on a wide range of projects. This role works directly under a Project Architect or a Project Manager. Must be able to make efficient and creative use of Revit to develop complex presentation and production models based on sketches or verbal input.
Important attributes include: dedication, orientation to client service; excellent people, organizational and oral/written communication skills; proficiency in Revit, ability to lead and/or to work as a member of a team; positive attitude.
- Responsible for coordinating and leading the production team on a project in developing the construction documents.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience working with Revit
- Initiates and develops technical level design concepts and details. Assists the Project Manager in the coordination of the consultants’ work.
- Responsibilities include organizing, coordinating and researching information, code analysis and troubleshooting in regards to given project assignments by Project Managers
- Provide primary day-to-day design and technical skills necessary to conduct the work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com