Sr. Project Architect
Arrington Watkins Architects is seeking Senior Project Architects with 8+ years’ experience working in an architectural firm. Experience in project types ranging from public safety, public works, justice, and military architecture is preferred. Senior Project Architects are responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of projects including construction documentation and administration.
To be successful as a senior architect, you should display great interpersonal skills and be able to relay important information. An outstanding Senior Architect should also be open to criticism and learning opportunities. You must have a Professional Architecture degree; Bachelor or Master of Architecture. You must be a licensed Architect with relevant work experience and a strong knowledge of Revit, building codes, documentation and constructability for multiple construction types.
What this role looks like:
- Assess requirements of a project and work with a Principal Architect to determine scope of work, budget and staffing, develop and review proposals, coordinate all aspects of project document completion, guide a design team through construction documentation process, check for code compliance, coordinate with consultants, contractors, and owners.
- Work with the Project Manager to coordinate internal project staffing needs, track and report internal project budgets, project schedules, and project progress.
- Primary point of accountability for progress of specific projects as assigned. Leads architectural team for those projects. Understands character of project’s client and manages client expectations.
- Meet schedules and budgets
- Experience and a working knowledge of Revit as a tool for design, presentation and construction documentation is required.
- Mentor Project Architects and Project Coordinators
- Networking and consulting with various industry professionals.
- Participating in business development and marketing the firm’s services by engaging with prospective clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com